The protection of your personal data is important to PERENCO and we are committed to protecting and preserving your privacy when you browse or use our website (the « Site »).
- Why do we collect and process your Personal Data?
- On what legal basis do we process your Personal Data?
- Who can access your Personal Data?
- How long will your Personal Data be kept?
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data?
- How to contact us?
- « I », « our », « we » or « us » refer to PERENCO.
- « You », « user » means the person(s) browsing the Site.
WHY DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
PERENCO, located at 7 rue de Logelbach 75017 Paris, is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed on the Site.
We collect and process your Personal Data to maintain and improve our services, to understand how you use the Site and to develop new services, features and offers.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We generally process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, within the meaning of the data protection regulation, when we implement certain tools whose purpose is to quantify and measure the audience share of our Site by collecting data relating to your navigation.
We also process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interest in ensuring the proper functioning of the Site and providing the essential services and features of the Site.
If you do not agree with this policy, you must cease viewing/using our Site.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For the purposes described above, we provide access to your Personal Data to authorised PERENCO employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are contractually bound by strict confidentiality obligations.
In addition, we may transfer or provide access to your Personal Data to the following authorised third parties:
- Administrative or judicial authorities: to meet the requirements of any law, regulation, legal proceeding or enforceable governmental request.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. Our retention periods are based on our operational needs and information about you that we no longer require is either anonymised (irreversibly) or destroyed.
We may also retain your Personal Data for longer periods if this is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your Personal Data, in which case we may provide you with a copy of such data;
- Right to rectification of your Personal Data, if your data is inaccurate or outdated;
- Right to withdraw your consent, where the processing is based on your prior consent and for any processing for marketing purposes;
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, where the processing is based on our legitimate interest, insofar as your particular situation justifies it;
- Right to erasure of your Personal Data ;
- Right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data ;
- Right to receive your Personal Data for transmission to a third party or to have your Personal Data transferred to a third party of your choice where technically possible;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data breaches data protection regulation.
You can send us a request in this regard at any time as indicated in the section « HOW TO CONTACT US ».
Please note that:
- We may need to verify your identity before we can proceed with your request;
- The exercise of these rights is subject to certain conditions and legal limitations and we may refuse your request if these conditions are not met or if legal limitations apply;
- We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, the development of a new system or fundamental change to an existing practice) or create a risk to the privacy of others.
In all cases, we will endeavour to process your request promptly and in any event within one (1) month (subject to any extension to which we are legally entitled). If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons for our refusal.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small computer file placed on your terminal (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and read when you visit a website.
When you visit a website, cookies can send information to your browser and allow the browser to send information back to the originating site (e.g. language choice). Only the sender of a cookie can read the information contained in it.
If you browse our Sites, cookies will be placed on your terminal, subject to your consent and choices.
Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and to provide the essential services and features of the Site. They are not subject to your consent.
|Axeptio||Collect your consent, manage and remember your cookie choices.||More about this partner. [HDE1]|
Audience measurement cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to measure the number of visitors to and use of the Site, to better understand how the Site is used and to improve your browsing experience. These cookies are subject to your consent.
|Matomo||Measure the audience of the site, carry out traffic analysis, in order to improve the user’s experience on the Site||More about this partner. [HDE2]|
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) may be transferred to Google LLC on servers located in the United States. In this case, the transfer of data will be legally governed by the Standard Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
- How do you manage your cookie preferences?
Please note that technical cookies (as described above) are necessary for the operation of the Site and are not subject to your consent. If you choose to disable them nevertheless (for example via your browser), your browsing experience may be degraded.
In addition, most browsers allow you to disable cookies or to be alerted when a cookie is issued. If you want to know how to do this, please consult your browser’s help menu. Regardless of the settings you select, you can choose to disable or enable cookies at any time.
However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this Site.
- How long are my choices saved?
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions in relation to your personal data or to exercise your rights, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
[HDE3] créer un lien ou un bouton pour ouvrir l’outil de gestion des cookies « axeptio »