CONDITIONS OF USE
This Site aims for institutional presentation, general promotional and public information about PERENCO S.A.
The information and materials (hereinafter together the "Information") contained in the Site are provided by the Company for informational purposes only. The Company posts such Information on the Site at its discretion.
Readers should not assume that Information contained in the Site have been updated or otherwise contains current or complete information. The Company does not review past postings to ensure that they remain accurate, current and complete, and information contained in past postings may have been superseded.
The Site may present opinions and presentations of its employees in a particular field related to the content of the Site or extracts from press articles. Any such information represents only the opinion of the employee consulted or the author of such publication and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any such information.
The websites to which the Site is linked may not be under the Company's control. Such links are solely for the convenience of the reader and do not constitute an endorsement, recommendation or adoption of same by the Company. The Company disclaims any knowledge of and control over the accuracy, completeness or currency of such linked information.
The Company expressly disclaims all liability for:
- any errors or omissions in the Information contained in the Site or any website with which it is linked;
- any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the Information contained in the Site or any website with which it is linked;
- any damages caused by or arising from viruses that may infect your computer, from fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the Information available on the Site, or from other property as a result of your use of the Site or any website with which it is linked;
- and more generally, for any damage or indirect damage, for any reason, of any origin, nature or having any consequence whatsoever, even if the Company had been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss, caused by any access or inability to access the Site, the use of the Site and any information coming directly or indirectly from the Site.
The Company makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the Site or its contents, which are provided for use "AS IS".
More broadly, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
It is your responsibility to take the necessary measures to prevent any contamination from the Site, in particular by one or more computer viruses, Trojan horses or any other "parasite".
You expressly acknowledge and agree:
- it is technically impossible to offer a Site free of defects;
- defects may render the Site temporarily unavailable;
- the Site may be affected by events and/or problems over which the Company has no control, such as, for example, means of transmission and communication between you and the Site.
The Company and/or its suppliers may, at any time, temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt all or part of the Site to carry out maintenance and/or modifications. The Company declines all responsibility for any modification or interruption of the Site.
Fraudulent, Illegal or Improper Activity
This Site is owned by PERENCO S.A. The layout and each of its elements, including all images, text, programs, and other materials contained in the Site are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property and belong to the Company or to its affiliates.
None element of the Site may be use (copied, reproduced, altered, modified, downloaded, distorted, transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part) without the prior express written consent of the Company, except solely for use by the press, subject to respect of the Company's and its affiliates' intellectual property rights and all other proprietary rights mentioned. Only copying for private use is permitted for your personal, private, non-commercial use on your personal computer.
The Company and its affiliates reserve the right to take legal action against any infringement of their intellectual property rights.
All corporate names, logos, and Registered® mentioned in this Site belong to the Company or to its affiliates. They may not be used without the prior written agreement of the Company.
In no event the Company or its subsidiaries and affiliates shall be responsible for the content of the websites it links to. The Company or its subsidiaries and affiliates have no editorial control over those third party websites that remains entirely independent of the Company. Furthermore, the existence of a link between the Site and a third party website does not in any way mean that the Company approves the content of this website and, in particular, the use that could be made of it. These links are made available as a service to users of the Site.
External websites may contain hypertext links to the Site. Such link must not be created without the Company's express prior consent. In all cases, the Company is in no way responsible for the unavailability of such web sites and the Company does not conduct any verification of them. The Company is not responsible for the content, advertising, products or other materials available on or through these websites.
8 Hanover Square, Mayfair
London, W1S 1HQ
Publisher (Directeur de la publication)
Mr Jonathan Parr
10 rue de l’Aspirant d’Argent
Tel: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.92