The privacy of your personal data is important to PERENCO and we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when you are browsing or using our website ("Website").
- Why we collect and process your Personal Data?
- On what legal basis we process your Personal Data?
- Who may access to your Personal Data?
- How long do we store your Personal Data?
- What right you can exercise pertaining to your Personal Data?
- How to contact us?
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to PERENCO.
- "You", "user" refer to the person(s) browsing the Website.
We collect and process your Personal Data to maintain and improve our services, understand how you use the Website and implement other functionalities, develop new services and offers.
ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will generally process your Personal Data on a legitimate interest, in the sense of data protection law, when we implement certain monitoring devices implying the processing of Personal Data whose only aim being to figures and measure the audience share of our Website by collecting data relating to your browsing.
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using our Website.
WHO MAY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
For the purposes described above, we shall grant access to your Personal Data to authorized PERENCO's employees who have a need-to-know in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
In addition, we may need to transfer or allow access to your Personnal Data to the following authorized third-parties :
- Administrative or judicial authorities in order to meet the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we have initially collected it. Our retention periods are based on business needs and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymised or destroyed.
We may also retain your Personal Data as for longer periods if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
The cookies used on Website have a maximum life span of 13 months.
WHAT RIGHT YOU CAN EXERCISE PERTAINING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with data protection law you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to your Personal Data, in which case we may provide you a copy of such data;
- Right to rectify your Personal Data, should your data be inaccurate or obsolete;
- Right to withdraw consent, where the processing relies on your prior consent and to withdraw your consent to all marketing processing;
- Right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, where the processing relies on our legitimate interest, insofar as your particular situation justifies so;
- Right to erasure of your personal data;
- Right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- Right to receive your Personal Data for transmission to a third-party or to obtain the transfer of your Personal Data to a third-party of your choice where technically possible;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority if you consider that the processing of your Personal Data infringes data protection law.
You can send us a request in this respect at any time as set forth in the section "HOW TO CONTACT US?"
Please note that:
- We may need to verify your identity before we can act on your request;
- Because the exercise of these rights is subject to certain legal conditions and limitations, we may have to decline your request if those conditions are not fulfilled or if legal limitations apply;
- We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), or create a risk for the privacy of others.
In any case, we will seek to deal promptly with your request, and in any event within one month (subject to any extensions to which we are lawfully entitled). If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons for doing so.
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. A cookie cannot read data off your computer's hard drive.
If you browse our Websites, cookies will be placed on your device. You consent to these cookies if you use the Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. for analysing how users use the Website, providing a set of data and a service for monitoring visitor behavior on websites. The Google Analytics tool helps us to improve your on-line experience on the Website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google Inc. on servers in the United States. Google Inc. may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
- How can you manage your cookies preferences?
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or be alerted when a cookie is issued. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. Whatever settings you select, you may choose to deactivate or reactivate cookies at any time.
However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this Website.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any further queries please contact us at: email@example.com